ONLY MEDIUM SIZE LEFT
Welcome to the listing for our much loved 'Verano Ultimo Full Body'. Ideal as a skin barrier/under armour to be used in conjunction with your current summer fly sheets to help protect sensitive and allergy prone skin.
(Same as photographs but a Full Body Version)
Price Includes Full Body, Matching Surcingle, Under Belly & Matching Tail Bag
Ideal as a multi-functional hood to aid in the management of summer problems experienced by many horse owners around the world. The properties of the fabric have been reported to help with Sweetitch sufferers, allergies, sun burn and particularly white & dark coloured horses which suffer immensely in the heat and sun.
The product also has a built in Velcro attachment along the nose which pairs up to the Velcro detachable nose net should you find a need for this, which we provide as a free accessory, included in your purchase. It is optional to the owner if they wish to use alongside the hood or not.
We found with the heavy fabrics that are currently on the market for summer months, that they were easily adaptable to withstand the field environment but not very lightweight making it hard for the skin to breath. A horse already suffering with allergies can be exacerbated by heat, causing overheating and sweating, which can act as a breeding ground for bacteria and allergy based skin conditions. Therefore by having something super lightweight on as opposed to a heavy fabric, the Verano hood will help protect the skin from the elements such as the sun and also flies, without compromising your horses comfort, as is possibly with the lack of breathable of a thick, woven, more waterproof hood.
We suggest you let the hood protect the skin and let a lightweight rug or fly rug protect the hood. The hood is not designed for sole use on its own for turnout. It is designed to be used in conjunction with a rain sheet or fly sheet to add additional protection and act as a barrier for your horses skin.
Price Includes, Fully Adjustable and Detachable Nose Net, mesh bug eyes and a full Meryl fabric hood.
Made from luxury Meryl Fabric. The fabric also has a built in water 'repellent' so will act perfectly against stable stains and help keep your mane and coat in trim shape throughout all seasons.
NEW for Summer.
Our new product arrival is the eagerly anticipated 'Verano Ultimo Horzehood'. Ideal as a skin barrier/under armour to be used in conjunction with your current summer fly sheets to help protect sensitive and allergy prone skin. This hood has been designed to help horses that suffer from allergies such as Sweetitch and is super lightweight to touch for ultimate comfort, but equally perfect for winter months due to the water repellent properties built in the fabric, ideal for stable stains!
- Ears £99.99
- Made to be the exact design & style as our regular hoods but made with a more expensive multi-function fabric called Meryl
- Ice Blue to detract the sun
- Comes with a detachable nose net
- 4-1 Mane Saver Fabric. Shoulder Guard, Bib & Hood
- Zip chin to chest
- Built in water 'repellent' properties so perfect to help prevent from stable stains (not waterproof)
- Made from luxury top quality Meryl Fabric Blend
- Waterproof noseband in replace of our standard fleece
- 4 way stretch ultimate lightweight medical fabric blend
- extra wide eye holes
- Dries 4 times faster than cotton
- Natural UVA protection within the fabric
- Derlin buckle clip fastener rather than Velcro which loses stickability over time
- HorzeHoods unique ‘4 loop bib system©’
- Breast design to mould & enhance movement of shoulders
- The hood is not designed for sole use on its own for turnout
- DO NOT double fold the nose band over for a snugger fit as this may cause pressure point sores in high temperatures
- In severe heat we always recommend bringing your horse in to be stalled
- Anything left on a horse unsupervised in a turnout paddock including rugs / fly nets / fly veils / halters / hoods and so forth can always carry a potential risk, animal welfare is very important to us at Horzehoods therefore we recommend you check your horse regularly and never leave garments on 24/7. Please alternate your horses wardrobe and realise anything used on your horse is at owners own risk, therefore regular stable or paddock checks and suitable secure fencing are always highly advisable